When the position of the workpiece is deviated, the position of the workpiece can be obtained through the image processing of the laser positioning system from a three-dimensional Angle, and the compensation amount of the current workpiece and the reference coordinate can be automatically calculated, and its data can be transferred to the robot controller for position correction. The accuracy dependence on other machines, such as high precision jig and fixture, high consistency stamping workpiece, etc., is reduced by testing.
1. Simple structure, saving space
2. Flexibility corresponds to various working conditions
1) Flexible laser selection: The laser energy can be adjusted by replacing the laser generator to effectively respond to the light influence of various harsh external environments
2) Flexible selection of camera lens: The test field of vision and working distance can be adjusted by changing the camera lens
3) The optical system can be changed according to the material of the workpiece: if the surface of the material reflects strongly, the optical means such as filter can be added to correspond to the optical imaging of different materials, so as to achieve the purpose of high-quality drawing
4) Support multiple robot interfaces
3. Integrated design, image traceability
1) Integrated design: Image acquisition and image data analysis are integrated hardware and software processing methods, without the need for secondary data extraction and development.
2) Image and data traceability: Images and data can be saved in real time. In case of false alarm, the image effect can be traced back to analyze the illumination cause or the corresponding fault solution such as algorithm. At the same time, we can modify and perfect the image processing algorithm to eliminate faults according to the special requirements of customers, such as false alarm of gluing.